My parents, Adam and I went to ALASKA on a cruise. It was fabulous. So green and gorgeous! We went August 7 - 14 on the ship Golden Princess. Here's just a sprinkling of what we saw and did.
I love you Kayla, can we please hang out soon! All your pictures look amazing. What a beautiful place to go. I love all the people are on the deck wrapped in their winter parka's and blankets, definatly not like our carribean cruises! One day we need to cruise together!
I'm so glad you shared the pictures!!! And I laughed so hard at the commentary. :) I'm glad you guys had fun. And that's so cool that you saw the Time Bandit. :) Now you just need to plan a trip to Boise. :)
OK so no one will admit it but we are all jealous. Mo and I are hoping to do a cruise sometime soon. The only problem we have to many places we want to go! I've heard alaska is a great place to go and you just proved it. Sooo beautiful. Adalyn saw us a winco while you were gone. She was so cute trying to explain where you were. (what kind of camera do you have?)
5 comments:
Looks like so much fun! So so pretty. One of these days Matt and I will go on a cruise with you guys!
Sounds like an awesome vacation!
I love you Kayla, can we please hang out soon! All your pictures look amazing. What a beautiful place to go. I love all the people are on the deck wrapped in their winter parka's and blankets, definatly not like our carribean cruises! One day we need to cruise together!
I'm so glad you shared the pictures!!! And I laughed so hard at the commentary. :) I'm glad you guys had fun. And that's so cool that you saw the Time Bandit. :) Now you just need to plan a trip to Boise. :)
OK so no one will admit it but we are all jealous. Mo and I are hoping to do a cruise sometime soon. The only problem we have to many places we want to go! I've heard alaska is a great place to go and you just proved it. Sooo beautiful. Adalyn saw us a winco while you were gone. She was so cute trying to explain where you were. (what kind of camera do you have?)
Post a Comment