We spent the day at sea. It was cold though. I really did not pack right for Alaska. We weren't even to Alaska yet and I was already freezing all the time.
Here's Adam's face after he stepped outside onto the dock for a few minutes. See, even "manly men" get cold too.
I stayed in the corner. Yep, like a little chicken. It was COLD, I tell ya!
We still enjoyed ice-cream for Adam's b-day though. Can't have a b-day without ice cream. . .
This night was also a formal night on the ship. Here we are all fancied up. I may be smiling, but I was about 5 minutes away from tossing my cookies. The boat was really rocking = My head was really rolling. After this picture was taken, I high tailed it back to my room and went to sleep. Ug, sea sick!
Here's your boat funny for the day, "A lot of people ask me if I were shipwrecked, and could only have one book, what would it be? I always say, "How to Build a Boat." " ~Stephen Wright

2 comments:
You look wonderful in your fanciness! I'm so sorry you felt yucky when you look so hot :)
PS how are you going to top Adam's birthday next year?
Lol... You look beautiful all dressed up... and yes too bad you were so sick :(
Post a Comment