Though I didn't shed any tears, it was still a little bit hard to watch her go. But Adalyn is SO excited to attend school, how could I not be excited with her?
There is just something that makes me a little anxious about sending her "into the world." Part of me just wants to always keep life simple and about glued on macaroni pictures and play-dough. But I guess we all have to grow up sometime huh?
Go get 'em Adalyn! We love you!

7 comments:
OHH man I should have gotten a picture outside the school! oh well. I was hoping for some in the class but I didn't even see the class, they all just disappeared while the principal was talking. I'm excied to hear about the first day!!
She is SOOOOOO adorable! Hope she had a wonderful day!
It makes me sooo sad that all the neighborhood kids are in kindergarten! They are just growing up too fast! I hope she had a great day!
WOW, big girl!!! Such a scary day.... for MOM!
Ok I will openly admit that her first day of school pictures are much more impressive than mine. Just tell her to stop before she hits year 18 of it!
Oh my word. I can't believe she's a kindergartener. She is so adorable in her school outfit. You Go Girl! :)
I agree with Mardi and with you.... That is so exciting for her!!! Have fun Adalyn!!!
Post a Comment