Monday, August 23, 2010

{Aug 11} Glacier Bay National Park

With Wednesday came Glacier Bay National Park and a day full of scenic cruising. This is where we all were very, VERY glad that we had a balcony room, and could enjoy the breathtaking landscape from the comfort of our room. And as if right on cue, the sun made a grand appearance for the day too.

So sit back, and savor these pictures and I'll try not to interrupt too much.







Just thought I should mention here that right about now these people were all wishing they too had invested in a balcony room.








I felt like every picture that was taken was postcard worthy. This has got to be one of the most beautiful (if not the most beautiful) place I have ever been to.

3 comments:

VA Bradshaws said...

So I found myself saying. "That picture is desktop worthy" to many of your photos. I am glad that you guys had so much fun. Next time we are going with you, deal?

Megan B ♥ said...

Wowsers. That's breathtaking.

KWit said...

OH SO BEAUTIFUL! Your pictures are breath taking...