Oh, Kayla! I am so glad you all got to enjoy a beautiful and fun cruise while I slaved all day back home with four children and a lot of cooking, cleaning and laundry! I am totally kidding of course! It was great and I am glad you had a wonderful, wonderful time. It was absolutely beautiful! Maybe one day (sigh) I will be able to go on a cruise with you and Adam. But then again, who would we get to watch all of our kids!!!?
1 comment:
Oh, Kayla! I am so glad you all got to enjoy a beautiful and fun cruise while I slaved all day back home with four children and a lot of cooking, cleaning and laundry! I am totally kidding of course! It was great and I am glad you had a wonderful, wonderful time. It was absolutely beautiful! Maybe one day (sigh) I will be able to go on a cruise with you and Adam. But then again, who would we get to watch all of our kids!!!?
Post a Comment