We left out of Seattle on August 7th. We made it onto the boat around 1 pm and had a little while to spare before we sailed off.
Here the four of us are. We couldn't be happier.


This is the first time I've ever been to Seattle. I wished I would of had a few extra days to spend exploring the city.
Here's the view from our boat.
The fog when we left was kind of eerie. It gave the ships sailing by us a ghost-like appearance.

And here we can see the effects of fog. Watch out mom and dad! There's a crazed man behind you!
1 comment:
You were 20 minutes from my old home!!! Cory and I went to Alaska 2 years ago and were IN LOVE with it also. So awesome that you guys got to go with your folks. Seriously awesome! Oh and LOVE all the pictures!
Post a Comment