Adam and my dad went fishing.
Adam's fish: {Drum roll please}
Can I get two thumbs up?
So while the boys were fishing, my mom and I went to the "Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show." It was a lot of fun. These boys have some mad skills!
And since I paid them plenty of money to watch them saw logs, of course I got my picture with them. Again, it's what tourists do.
But first a cool tree along the way. A new tree was growing into the roots of a dying Cedar tree. It looked almost like it was floating there.
Now, onto the Totem Poles. I would tell you all what each one meant, except for the small fact that I have no idea what each one meant.
Somebody get this guy a map. He doesn't know what's going on either.
My mom and I becoming "one" with the Totems.
Betcha you can't even tell where I am. I've blended in flawlessly.
So back to the dock. They had some pretty comical salmon. They just jumped, and jumped, and jumped. They must of been very happy fish.
Here's famous Creek Street, appropriately named since all the salmon are pouring in right now.
And if anyone has ever seen Discovery Channel's "Deadliest Catch" then you should recognize this boat that was docked up next to the Golden Princess.


1 comment:
What happened to the fish the men caught?
Post a Comment