Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Introducing Myself

Dear Family and Friends,

I'm finally here! I made my offical debut on May 20th at 3:05 in the morning. My mom was SSOO relieved. She thought I was never coming. I weighed 7.1 lbs and was 21 inches.

So this is me:

I'm totally cute huh?

Here's when I met my older sisters for the first time. They adore me. My dad can't get enough of me either.

Adalyn and Mieley like to hold me a lot. Especially Adalyn. She would hold me all day if mom would let her (and if she's not side-tracked by playing with her friends outside.) Mieley holds me carefully for about 10 or 15 minutes and then is done. I know they love me though and are so excited to see me. I love them too.


When mom and I came home, Grandma B. and my sisters made us a welcome home sign. That was fun of them.

But the biggest suprise was that my dad bought my mom a new couch and glider and had it delivered within the hour that we came home from the hospital. Mom was thrilled! She hated the old couch. It was so ugly! Dad had a hard time seeing it go - he loved it. Poor dad.




Please give my mom some slack for not getting pictures up sooner. Her life has been very busy since we came home. Dad's super busy again too since the Memorial Day weekend kicks off his ice part of the business and mom had to catch up with the books for the business. Plus my older sisters never stay in one place for long and as you many of you would know - I like to keep mom up at night. Luckily, Grandma B. came and stayed for a few days to help mom. Thanks so much Grandma! We miss you already!


I'm happy to be here in this world and with my family. I'm am really grateful that families are forever. I'm looking forward to meeting you all!


Love,
Tora

15 comments:

Becki R said...

Oh, Tora, we are SOOOO glad that you FINALLY graced us with your presence! Oh my gosh, I just love her already! Give her lots and lots of besos from her Auntie Becki!!

KWit said...

That is so sweet. I have been wondering if the day had finally came or not! Glad to hear all went well and that you are all home and adjusting happily! Congrats to you and your beautiful little family! PS, what is her full name?! She is absoutly adorable!

Bryce said...

It is very nice to meet you Tora. You are adorable and we are happy things went well. Congrats and welcome.

Kim said...

Congratulations Tora on your entrance into this world. Have fun with your family.

Meagan Cooper said...

Welcome to the world TORA! She is adorable Kayla. I am so happy that she is here and that you are feeling so good!

Anonymous said...

Hey and she even has a normal sized head! Yay for small miracles. She is adorable. Kim and I want to see her, she looks alert and ready to defend herself from her sisters already. She is going to need that. Love you all.

VA Bradshaws said...

oh kayla...she is a doll. thanks for putting up pictures. i was trying to hard to talk matt into coming up there this weekend but he thought he needed to study. but really if you need/want help let me know...i'd be more than happy to come.

Amber C. said...

She is SO cute!! Congratulations!

Mike and Shara said...

She really is adorable! And so bright-eyed! Congratulations! Sounds like you're super busy.

Megan B ♥ said...

OH my goodness! SHE IS GORGEOUS!! I just want to grab her and smooch her cheeks off! Look at those eyes! That beautiful skin! That luscious hair! YUM! Congrats, my darling! And boy, she's kinda tiny for how late she was...

Vehar Family said...

Totally cute! Congratulations you guys!!!

The ZamFam said...

OMG!!! She is soooooo beautiful!! With a ton of hair! I love it. I hope that you get enough rest! 3 is busy, but nothing a trip to the spray park and some snow cones wont fix! Its what helped me the first 2 months of Ty's life. Wish I was there right this second holding her!!! She is the cutest newborn I have ever seen!! Congrats Groovers!!!

Tara said...

She is so cute! Really really really Cute! The girls look like they are loving her! I like the name too... close enough to my own. I'll pretend you named her after me. =) Where'd you get her name from?

Kira said...

She is so adorable! What a cute name! Congratulations!

Alicia said...

I LOVE the pictures. You guys have such a cute family! congrats