Saturday, May 16, 2009

Beautified Back Yard

Usually I'm a little quicker to getting flowers planted and our little back patio cleaned up, but this year I was going to wait until after the baby came. But with a lot of help from Adam, we got our back patio all summer-licious in five easy steps:

Step One:
Realize how ugly your back yard is.



Step Two:
Have your husband take two little girls out and buy flowers for Mother's Day.

Step Three:
Have your husband weed the flower bed. Salvage the remaining two plants that survived the cold winter.



Step Four:
Wait a week for the Idaho wind to stop blowing for a couple hours, race outside, and plant away. (Cross your fingers that planting all these flowers will put me into labor by tonight. . .probably not though.)

*Cute girls not included with flower purchase. They're non-refundable.


Step Five:
With sun, water, and some luck, hopefully have a beautiful flower bed in a month or so.

Thanks Adam, Adalyn, and Mieley for the flowers and all the help!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Looks beautiful!! Hopefully that baby will decide it wants to come out and see all the beauty outside of the womb soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow you guys did great!!!! I got one bed cleaned, flowers bought, bed ready, but chickened out planting as it froze here last night. Maybe later this week. I was hoping that the two cute garden fairies were available to do magic in my yard, :) Love to all. Mom B.

KWit said...

That looks beautiful! I can't wait to get mine going! The cute girls just added the best part to the picture!

Megan B ♥ said...

LOL, you are your mother's daughter :)

melanie said...

looks good!!!!!

Megan B ♥ said...

NEED PICTURES!!! :)