Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Growing Up


Today was Adalyn's first day of preschool. She LOVED it! The teachers asked me if Adalyn had been in preschool before because she did so good today. Adalyn hasn't, but she's been wanting to go to school for about a year now. I hope she keeps this attitude up for many years to come!

My two big girls! Adalyn in preschool and Mieley in speech therapy "school" - good thing I'm having another one or I think I'd be having a really hard time with all of this.

In the car, as happy as a clam!

Mieley in the car with her book bag. She didn't want to be left out even though Adalyn was the only one going to school today.

2 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

ACk!!! Growing up so fast, but growing up so CUTE :)

Becki R said...

I worked on campus one semester as a translator--not teaching...but there are some really fun teachers and they do lots of fun stuff there! That's so great!