Friday, May 15, 2009

Baby Update #3

So the good news is that the receptionist at the front desk now recognizes me before I even walk in the door and pulls my chart out without me having to say a word.

The bad news is that this baby still isn't interested in coming. I have another doctor's appointment Wednesday and then a tentative scheduled induction for next Friday.

The undecided news is that the doctor who is scheduled to do the induction, I've NEVER met. He's a new doctor in where I go. He may be good, he may not. And I'm still unsure about an induction. Adalyn came naturally, Mieley was an induction. I'd rather go naturally.

My emotions are a mess right now. Sorry if I seem out of whack - but what can I say, I am out of whack and these doctor visits aren't helping.

Have a lovely day. Atleast the sun is shining here today.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

go for a walk get your fav ice cream and come home and take a long bath. It will all be okay soon. Hang in there you are doing great

VA Bradshaws said...

come on little baby girl come on..

Becki R said...

Maybe she's just shy? Try a hot air balloon ride (I hear that works, though I've never done it myself!)

Megan B ♥ said...

Uuuuuuuugh. Come on, little princess!