Come on, baby! Good luck this week, Kayla!
She's got to come out sooner or later...For your sake, I'm voting for sooner. Good luck! I can't wait to see some pics!
ugh.... so sorry!!!
Man so close and your kid could of had a really cool birthday! Like Bill Cosby would say..."Push'em out, shove'em him out, wwaaay out!"
oh man!! maybe we should go back to the gymnastics center and get you up on the trampolines, we'll bounce her right outta there! :)
:(
so I was checking to see if she made her debut yet :-(
Sounds familiar. Are you going to be induced? Sorry about that.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Come on, baby! Good luck this week, Kayla!
She's got to come out sooner or later...
For your sake, I'm voting for sooner. Good luck! I can't wait to see some pics!
ugh.... so sorry!!!
Man so close and your kid could of had a really cool birthday! Like Bill Cosby would say..."Push'em out, shove'em him out, wwaaay out!"
oh man!! maybe we should go back to the gymnastics center and get you up on the trampolines, we'll bounce her right outta there! :)
:(
so I was checking to see if she made her debut yet :-(
Sounds familiar. Are you going to be induced? Sorry about that.
Post a Comment