Here's a picture update of my newest princess:
Mieley with Tora. I left to take a shower and when I came back this is how they were. Mieley was sweetly holding her hand and talking to her. It was one of those "Aawww" moments.
Is there anything cuter than a sleeping baby?
My beautiful three girls.
"Is she still taking pictures?"
"Ha, I'll just leave my eyes closed for the rest of the pictures." Tora smiles all the time. I know she's not really smiling at me yet, but it's soooo cute!
On a side note, I thought I did a pretty good job on Adalyn and Mieley's hair yesterday. I suprise myself sometimes.



Such a kissable face!

5 comments:
Their hair turned out BEAUTIFUL!! Love it! And she is soooooo smoochable. Kayla, did you SERIOUSLY go to church yesterday?????
She is adorable. All your little girls are just adorable! Something to be so proud of! Loved all the pictures!
she is SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! she looks alot like you kayla!
she's so pretty! i want to see her so bad. and i was going to ask the same question as kayla..did you go to church on sunday? you never cease to amaze me kayla. you are like super woman!
Kayla,
Congratulations!! Your girls are beautiful!!
Janeal
Post a Comment