
On Monday, Adam took Adalyn and Mieley to the Jordin Brother's Circus here in town. The girls, to put it mildly, had a blast. Tora and I stayed home, but after hearing about all the fun, I'm really sad that I missed it. From what I hear they saw lions, tigers, and bears (oh my), clowns, elephants, aerobatic and motorcycle stunts, and much more. Adalyn even got her face painted and Mieley rode an ELEPHANT!

Too bad Adam forgot the camera! I guess Adam's aunt was there and had her camera, so Adam took a picture of Mieley with that camera -- I'm going to have to hunt that picture down.

Pretty cute pink tiger if you ask me.
3 comments:
darn, i totally wanted to go to the circus. oh well....maybe next year. looked like fun.
oops....its me melanie on my brothers computer.
Awesome, I bet they had a grand time. A circus sounds like such fun!
Post a Comment