All of my brother's and their families, my mom and dad, and Grandpa and Grandma P. were able to come and share in Tora's special day too. Thank you all for coming. It meant a lot.
Here's Adalyn, Mieley, and Tora. Some serious sisterly love there. :)
When my sis-in-law Mardie blessed her little girl a few months back, we made these cute pink and white bracelets for the girls. Then, my other sis-in-law Jandy got Tora this CUTE bracelet for her blessing day. I thought it was neat that they all matched, so I had them wear the bracelets for the blessing.

3 comments:
Tora looks like a beautiful little angel in her white dress. I especially love her hair bow. I wish we could have been there to help you eat all that food!!! The matching bracelets are too cute.
Beautiful baby! Beautiful family! Wish I had a better hair day in that picture, yikes! That was the one day that it DIDN'T turn out how I wanted it too :)
She looks like a little princess in that dress and the pictures turned out awesome! Thanks so much for having us and letting us bring our crazy kids to your special day!
Hi Kayla,
What a cute addition you have, I love all the pics of Tora! It looks like she has some pretty awesome big sisters that just love her to pieces- they all look so sweet.
Post a Comment