What's D Day you might ask?
Well it can be many things. For example:
*Due Date Day
*Deliver your baby today Day
*Daughter Debut Day
But nooooo, now it's
*Dooms Day
*Fall into Deep Depression Day
*Going to start Drinking Day
Okay, I'm really not depressed, but I'm (way past) starting to get very anxious/frustrated/annoyed that this baby hasn't made her appearance yet.
Last night I even made a peace offering for her - I made her birthday cupcakes:
But the smarty pants (without the pants) must know that in order for her to enjoy the cupcakes, she has to let me eat them while she stays in the comfort of her little fortress.
So all in all, I'm trying to remain optimistic, but I'm starting to feel like this: (Adalyn's my model for now)
All I have left to say is she's pressing her luck for coming naturally. If she remains stubborn much longer, I'm going to force her out whether she's ready or not. I go to the doctor again tomorrow, so I'll let you all in on the update later.

6 comments:
BLEEEECH! Come on, little girl! We're anxious to meet you!
ugh...sooooo frusterating!!!!
I am guessing that this one is going to have a REALLY stong personality and mighty witty! Good luck honey... when is your due date anyway?
Hilarious. . I think you get funnier the more pregnant you get. Thus I am lobbying that this trend continues (and because you seem to blame this all in Karlee somehow). . No J/K. . We are anxiously anticipating her arrival.
On the positive side, I was induced with both of mine. I didn't think it was so bad...
Post a Comment