Tuesday, March 3, 2009
It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN!
I can hear the "Rocky" themed music now. On Thursday, I will only have 10 more weeks (and hopefully a week or two less than that!) of being pregnant! And, I've finally added a ticker to the top. I never posted one before, because I didn't want to constantly think about how many more days I had to go, but now I'm getting so excited that I can hardly stand it. It's like waiting for Christmas all over again. So, anyone have any cute girl names they want to share? Adam and I are sure having troubles coming up with a name we BOTH like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Brian and I decided if there are any more children for us they shouldn't be girls because we can't ever agree on girl names
Holy Crap!! Already?? I have been wanting to talk to you, so as soon as you get your phone, call me!!! As for girl names, you can steal one of ours, but then you have to change it a little bit. Sound familiar?? LOL!!!
i think you should name her melanie. its very feminine and beautiful...don't you think??
yay! that is so exciting. it's gone by really fast. well for me anyway...i'm sure for you it hasn't as much. we may be coming up there in a couple of weeks for autumns baby shower so hopefully we'll see you.
Seriously only 10 more weeks?! I thought it was longer than that, you didn't even look that big when I saw you last! but how exciting!! if you need help with anything let me know I'm only a few doors down.=)
Yea, congrats on being 3/4 of the way there, I think it is time for a picture post of that growing belly! You are so cute. Names are so hard. You guys will pick a great one!
I agree with Megan on the picture post of your cute little belly!! I don't think I have ever seen you pregnant Kayla!! I do have a good girl name that I want to use on my own daughter so I can not share it on the internet (who knows where it will spread... hahaha) but I may be willing to share it in person!
We are so happy for you and Adam.
Maybe you can try a Belgian name :-) like Hanne or Lore or Hannelore or...
hi, i tried calling youl but then remembered no working cell phone. i was wondering if your girls got into the byu-i preschool?>
Post a Comment