Monday, March 23, 2009

Adam's Adventures

Here's a few pictures of Adam's cruise. You'll have to ask Adam though if you want any good stories/details.

Leaving Miami. Adam with his little bro, Kaden. Nice gangsta moves.


Adam went on a ship that was the next size up from the one we went on together. On this one they have this kid H2O zone. Does that look like a kids dream pool or what? Adalyn wants to go on a cruise now just so she can play here.


This ship also had the FlowRider. You can surf or boogie board on the ship. Adam said he got okay at it. I think I would fall flat on my face everytime. Here's Kaden getting off of it.


SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO:
Here's a family shot. From left to right, Adam's dad, mom, Kaden, Adam, and Grandma. I believe this was taken as soon as they got off in Puerto Rico.

These are two sister ships - same size boats. I believe Adam said theirs was the one on the right, or did he say left? Uh, I don't know. It looks like Adam's doing a "red bull" commercial to me.

This is a fort that was used to defend San Juan. Spain built it to help defend the island from any invaders. Quite the impressive fort. I found the cemetery quite interesting too. If you want to know anymore history that this, you'll have to ask Adam.
Another shot of the fort.

CHARLOTTE AMALIE, ST. THOMAS
Second stop was St. Thomas. On our last cruise, Adam wanted to get his scuba certification. I didn't. So Adam got his certification on this cruise, on the ship. It worked out great. He got to do something he's always wanted too, and didn't have to feel bad about leaving me out. There's not much pictures of the last two islands he stopped on from now on because Adam scuba dived all day at each of them. He LOVED SCUBA! Too bad we live no where close to an ocean for Adam to go scuba diving in. I guess we'll just have to go on another cruise someday!!!

Adam on the boat that took him scuba diving on St. Thomas.
Adam said there was just tons and tons of boats and yachts. Kinda cool looking.


PHILIPSBURG, ST. MAARTEN
Last stop: St. Marrten. This place is know for it's jewelry shopping. Adam said he looked at a ruby/diamond jewelry set for me. Seeing that it would of cost him $5000.00, I'm glad he didn't buy it (or am I?). That's more than the cost of this trip all together! I wish he would of took a picture though just so I could of seen what it looked like.
All Adam's family said they like St. Maarten. It was the "cleanest."

Here's a picture of Adam leaving on a boat to go scuba diving at St. Maarten. That's the ship he was on in the background. I just like this picture because I love seeing that blue, blue water. So pretty!

BACK ON THE "FREEDOM OF THE SEAS"

Adam with his Grandma on the ship. Aaahh, how cute!

This is one of my very favorite pictures that Adam took. I love the sun breaking through the clouds. I want to blow it up and frame it.

So that's his cruise in a nutshell. Fun, fun, fun.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

sounds like so much fun, I love that last picture to! you should blow it up it would look awesome!!

The Belchkin's Blog said...

That's it, next time I am going. Nuff Said.

Megan B ♥ said...

That really looks like SUCH A BLAST! In a few years let's ALL go!