I also got to see, and finally hold, my little miracle of a nephew, Crew, in person, for the first time since I saw him at the NICU (only weighing in somewhere around a pound and a half!!) last November. He is such a cute kid. I have to tell you though, it throws you for a loop to hold an almost 5 month old baby, who is only around 7 lbs! I kept feeling like I needed to support his head and such because he's the size of a newborn, but no way, this kid has abs of steel and can hold his head up really well already. I stole these pictures off of Megan's blog - because I didn't take any pictures of my own.

Adam and Adalyn with Crew

Crew and I. Not the most flattering picture of me, I know, but remember I'm only a few more weeks away from having one of my own. No picture is flattering of me right now, LOL!
On Saturday, Adam also took the girls to Toys R Us, while I got some quality shopping done in Babies R Us. Adalyn got new swimming goggles there and she immediately had to put them on. Still today she won't take them off. She looks so fuuunnny in them. I love it!
Thanks everyone for a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:
It was SO SO SO great to have you here! Thanks for coming and thanks for an awesome night!
What a fun weekend! I still can not believe that your little nephew Crew is alive and growing--what a miracle! Glad you got in some practice for #3 who is coming quick!
I miss being so close to Utah to just go there for a weekend to see family. It's good you got that in before your next one comes! Good luck with everything.
It was great to see you and spend time with ya. Danny is super excited to go this weekend. I wish you could come to Utah again, but I understand the whole traveling thing! Especially when prego!
Post a Comment