Saturday, March 7, 2009

In Mourning

My husband just left today to go on a CARIBBEAN CRUISE for a week. . .

Yes, this was VERY short notice. No, I WON'T divorce him for going without me. Yes, he DESERVES it.

But it doesn't stop me from being insanely JEALOUS right now.


Here's a couple pictures of our cruise together in December 07. This is what I'm missing. And missing terribly.










5 comments:

Vehar Family said...

What? How does that work? That doesn't seem fair at all! I'll be upset with him for you ;) He better make it up to you after the baby comes, that's for sure!

Mardie said...

WOW... You're not the only one that's jealous! I hope he has fun cause I know he does deserve it. But then again, so do you! So hopefully he has enough fun for both of you. :)

Megan B ♥ said...

What in the WORLD??? Do tell!

melanie said...

i am soo insanely JEALOUS!!!! how does he get to go...and not you???

Amber C. said...

I get jealous when Kody goes fishing without me. I can't imagine what how I'd feel if he went on a cruise without me!
P.S. I had a nice (but short) chat with your Mom the other day. It was good to see her.