Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cell Phones

Just a FYI:

My current phone has given up the ghost. . .and to make a long story short, I'm not eligible to get a new phone until April 1st. SOOOO, I promise I'm not ignoring you - but if you've been trying to get a hold of me and always get my voicemail - that's why. I can't remember my pin number either so I can check my voicemail from a different phone and the only way to reset the pin is to have the company text me a message so I can validate. . .blah, blah, blah. . . I can't receive a text message either.

So until April 2 or 3 or so, I will pretty much be phoneless. After that, I will be able to get a new phone and I'll still have my same number, so don't delete me out of your contact list yet!!! Just didn't want anyone to think that I was a jerk and not ever answering any of my calls.

That's my sad story. The end. :)

1 comment:

Megan B ♥ said...

Good thing you still have a blog and email!! Miss you! Love you! Hope you all feel better soon!