Thursday, February 26, 2009

Birthday Girl


Guess who's 3?? Yep, Miss Mieley!


Yesterday my cutie pie Mieley turned 3! She just keeps growing up and up! I had plans to make her a special birthday cake, but never got to it. So Adalyn and Mieley helped me make cupcakes and then they got to decorate them how they wanted. That was probably way more fun for a 3 and 4 year old to do, than to watch me *attempt* to make a real birthday cake.



We just hung out all day yesterday. Then later Grandma and Grandpa G. stopped over to sing and give Mieley her gifts. It was a very low key party this year, but I've decided that's okay. I better do it now while I can get away with it, because I'm sure when she turns 16 that won't be the case!


Hopefully we'll get to see my parents some time this weekend. However, today the girls and I have come down with yet another bug, so I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm so sick of being sick all the time!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIELEY! WE LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

VA Bradshaws said...

happy birthday mieley! i'm sorry to hear that you guys are sick. thats never fun!

Megan B ♥ said...

Happy BIRTHday, dear Miiiiiiiieley! And.... you smell like one too!

I am SO SORRY that you are all sick again. NO NO NO NO NOOOO!!