Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Morning (Mourning) Prayer

Adalyn saying the prayer over breakfast this morning, referring to Adam on the ship:

"And bless Dad that he will still love us. And bless Dad that he won't fall off. . ."

I thought it was cute. The girls are dying to see their dad and we still have 6 full days before we see him!

3 comments:

VA Bradshaws said...

Cute kid! I am envious of Adam. All I have is some more stress related problems and whole lot of catching up to do. But on a positive note we will be up there March 20-22. Kim will be going to Autumn's shower in the Berg, however I will be at Mom and Dad's for the duration of our stay. Hopefully we see you, or atleast one of us does.

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh my gosh, I just burst out laughing when I read this. That is too funny!

KWit said...

ha ha. I love how kiddies think of things. That is so cute. I can't believe he's there in warmth and you are there in cold! You are A GREAT WIFE for this one!! Hope you are all surviving alright!!!