
Hey, she put someone in her place. That was thoughtful.
Later in the night. . .I wake up to Mieley crawling in our bed - No Way! Sorry, but there's no sleeping when that girl crawls in bed with you. So I finally nudge her away from me and towards Adam when she spotted a better sleeping option - our chair. I woke up probably an hour later and looked over to see if Mieley was still in the chair. She was. . . . .


3 comments:
That does not even look comfortable, but it looks like it is working for her. Silly.
Well, she's portable! I don't understand how kids can sleep in such strange positions and places, but I prefer that over the alternative, I guess. My, for example. I've become very picky about where I sleep :) Or, rather, where I lay awake when I can't sleep. Time for another Unisom tonight!
ha ha ha... she is crazy. You got a little sleep walker on your hands. That is so darn funny! Wow is her hair getting long.
Post a Comment