Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Visitor


I only took pictures of this guy because I thought it was funny that we had one on our doorstep so soon after my sis-in-law posted about their visitor. I've actually seen a lot of these around our house lately. They are cool bugs, but a little bit creepy looking if you ask me. The girls loved him and wanted to keep him. Uummm. . . NO.



3 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

LOL, I can't wait to show these pictures to Kinley. She's going to love that you guys had one too! We have only had that one this fall so far; it's the first I've seen in more than 15 years, I'm sure!

The ZamFam said...

Those things are funny looking! We saw one yesterday and our neighbor was freaking out. Hilarious! I can't believe how big your girls are. The one with Adalyn by herself makes me realize how long we have been gone!! Miss you!

KWit said...

Oh, I like your visitor. Your girls do better than my little boy. He screams and puts his hands in the air and runs away...YET he'll jump of a 3 foot ledge. Who KNOWS..