Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Need some attention?

I just had to post this one. I stole this off my sister -in- law's blog because it rings so true! This seems to always happen around bed time or when I'm trying to have a decent conversation on the phone.

(Mute the music at the bottom to hear the audio)

5 comments:

Tanya said...

that is true, chloe does that to me all the time...but I don't last that long without answering.

Amber C. said...

ExAcTLy true! Dillon even does that from his bed in the middle of the night. I'm not sure he's even all the way awake sometimes.

Megan B ♥ said...

And the answer, if it's Kinley, is usually "ummm....... uh......" makes me crazy!!

Kira said...

Hi Kayla,

It is Cole, it has been ages since we have talked. It is good to hear from you, we should be better at keeping in touch, because you have had two kids since we last talked.And yes, we just had a little girl, I hope I get used to handling two kids. Our house is madness now, but oh well, their worth it.....right?

Bryce said...

Kayla, Kayla, Kayla, kayla, Hey, hey, hey. This is so true. I laughed pretty good with this one.