Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Carnival

Last night we went to the Archer Halloween Carnival. It was a lot of fun! It's a carnival full of little games for little kids. It's always a hit with my girls (and the whole community for that matter). I love the fact that no matter what, if they play a game, then they win a prize. That helps so nobody feels bad.

Here's a preview of what my girls are for Halloween this year and some of the fun we had last night.

Can you guess what Adalyn is? If you know her, you know what she wants to be EVERY YEAR!


Mieley's my cute little lady bug. I've never seen a bug that I wanted to kiss and hold as much as her!


My beautiful girls!


One of the "games" last night was getting tattoos. It took some persuading for the girls to get these, but once they got them on they loved them and wanted to spend all of their tickets on getting more.

Here's Adalyn doing the pumpkin bean bag toss.


Here's Mieley after she finished shooting out the candle in the carved pumpkin. They loved this one, because they won Halloween flashlights. They played with those flashlights all last night while they were *supposed* to be in bed.

In one of the games, they had to toss rings over a pop to win the pop. This is Mieley's pop. It's CANDY CORN flavored soda. I had to try it, just to try it. . . .DISGUSTING! Mieley downed the whole thing though! Kids will drink anything!

Here's Adalyn enjoying her winnings from the cake walk. Does life get better than this?

Well this week of parties has only begun. Tomorrow we're dubbing Sunday dinner, "Thanksgiving dinner," at Adam's parents house since we'll all be gone to other places this year for Thanksgiving. Tuesday's Adalyn's b-day party, Wednesday is her real birthday - I'm sure we'll do something that day too, Thursday we have a neighborhood Halloween party, and Friday is of course Halloween! Exciting, exciting! Hope we survive next week!

4 comments:

VA Bradshaws said...

your girls look so cute in their costumes. i tried the tiger costume on karlee today...so cute!! thanks! we'll post pictures after halloween.

Megan B ♥ said...

Gorgeous! What absolutely fun costumes. Hey, are you coming down HERE for Thanksgiving??

melanie said...

looks like fun!!!

Becki R said...

Fun Halloween party! I can´t wait to have kids so I can take them trick or treating!! And by the way, CONGRATULATIONS on Baby numero 3!! YEAH!!