NO FREAKING WAY!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS! I am so excited for you! You are a great secret keeper!!!!!!!! I can't stop smiling! That is such great news! Hope you are feeing well. I might just have to run down to your house right now and give you a big HUG!!!! I am so excited!
I swear I was just thinking about this a day ago.. ya' see, I have these premonitions every now and then... and The Groovers were my most recent one. Now, that being said... If, or rather WHEN it's a BOY-it should be named Gus Junior. or Gustavo Junior. Either one works for me; I'm not picky. I know, I know, I'm NOT the dad-BUT... still... don't premonitions count for anything anymore? Besides, I highly doubt Adam would mind naming his first born son after me-who wouldn't?!?!
Congrats on baby Gus!!! (notice the certainty of the baby's gender)...
Congratulations! Wow I almost didn't see that post because of the one above it! I would've felt pretty dumb if I hadn't known and then you casually mentioned it later. :-) Hope you're feeling ok!
15 comments:
Yay!! Yay!! YAAAAAY!!! Super congrats!!
WOW! How exciting!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!
NO FREAKING WAY!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS! I am so excited for you! You are a great secret keeper!!!!!!!! I can't stop smiling! That is such great news! Hope you are feeing well. I might just have to run down to your house right now and give you a big HUG!!!! I am so excited!
I swear I was just thinking about this a day ago.. ya' see, I have these premonitions every now and then... and The Groovers were my most recent one. Now, that being said... If, or rather WHEN it's a BOY-it should be named Gus Junior. or Gustavo Junior. Either one works for me; I'm not picky. I know, I know, I'm NOT the dad-BUT... still... don't premonitions count for anything anymore? Besides, I highly doubt Adam would mind naming his first born son after me-who wouldn't?!?!
Congrats on baby Gus!!! (notice the certainty of the baby's gender)...
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. Hope the pregnancy goes well for you.
I absolutely LOVE the T's for the girls! Yay for kids! :)
Now let's get a baby ticker going, LOL!! Wanna see the little bean as it morphs to a human :)
YEAH!! BABIES!! Oh I hope you get a boy--that´s just what your two girls need! How exciting Kayla! I hope that everything goes well!
yay, yay, yay!!!!! congrats!
Congratulations! Wow I almost didn't see that post because of the one above it! I would've felt pretty dumb if I hadn't known and then you casually mentioned it later. :-) Hope you're feeling ok!
WAHAHAHAHA.. I knew you couldn't hold out too long there girlie. Congrats to you all!!
Still a squirtchunk... no matter how many kids you have
Congratulations!!! I haven't been keeping up on blogs very well lately...and look what I almost missed!!
whoohoo for you guys! I will cross my fingers for it to be a boy :-)
good job on the butterfly cake-wow.
Post a Comment