We barely got these set up and then had to move all our downstairs furniture out of the way because we had a carpet cleaner come early Monday morning. I tried to talk Adam into getting a new couch - moving the old one out and moving a new one in - but that didn't work. One new piece of furniture at a time.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
New Furniture
Finally they came! I ordered these way back in July and we just barely got them set up on Saturday. The girls are so excited:


Bunk beds! We're really excited with these beds. I thought it would give us more space in their room, but since they're a twin bed over a full bed, they take up a lot of room. Poor Mieley has been sleeping in the crib until now. She has so much space now! She went from a crib mattress to a full size bed. Big bed, little girl. Now she just needs to get used to not having bars anymore - she's fallen out of bed a few times! Funny side story - I went to bed Sunday night and woke up to Adam turning on the lights everywhere and looking around. I asked him what he was looking for, and he said Mieley. I shot up straight out of bed and asked, "What do you mean Mieley??" Adam said, "We'll she's missing." So we hunted around the house to find her. Where did we find her finally? - underneath the bottom bunk bed, hidden and fast asleep. We think she fell off her bed and then just rolled under the bed and went right back to sleep. Silly girl! Adam and I couldn't stop laughing!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love the bunk bed. It is beautiful. Fun to find little people sleeping in funny places when the arrangements have been changed.
he he that is so funny about losing Mieley under the bed...come on what kind of parents makes their kids sleep on the floor! he he
Glad you found her! One of Shawnee's kids did that once, except that I think he was hiding under the bed and it took them a lot longer to find him. LOL. The bunk beds look fun!
Kayla, the beds are BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the wood and I love that you got a double on the bottom. I hope to post some pictures of ours up this weekend, after we do some serious rearranging. As you know, bunk beds take up a lot of space when you're used to crib mattresses all around!! Kinley and Tanner are officially in a room of their own and the twins are completely taking over the office!
Cute beds... I am not looking forward to needing to buy some of our own. I love the little bit of space that the toddler bed and crib take up.
That is so fun! And I love how little Mieley looks in that big bed! Remeber when bunk beds were the coolest--what good parents you are to let them have bunk beds! :)
Post a Comment