I hope everyone had a awesome 4th of July. We definitely did! It was a fun, fun day. We watched the Rexburg parade, had a BBQ at Adam's family's house, played a rousing game of water badmitton, and then lit fireworks that night. Adam didn't really get to enjoy much of the 4th though - it was hot enough that he had to deliver ice ALL day long. Bummer.
Here's some pictures from our festivities:



At the Rexburg Parade. The girls loved it, but it was hot! They each got a bag of with candy by the time it was over though!

Great Grandma Grover showing Mieley how to blow big bubbles.

More blowing bubble fun!

I think Adalyn finished most of the bowl of oli
ves off by herself.

Some very cute 4th of July kids. Adalyn and Mieley with their cousin Daeson.

The ladies in red.

Here's what kept the kids entertained for quite awhile.

Here's what kept the adults entertained for quite awhile.
All the adults had to jump into their swimsuits too. Then we started the badmitton game.

Good clean fun. :)

Firework time. Adalyn and Mieley with their Grandma Grover.

I had to laugh with this picture. After the picture was taken above, Mieley wouldn't open her eyes anymore because she knew that the flash was going to be so bright. I don't blame her.
4 comments:
That looks like such a great time! And I can't believe how old Mieley looks!
What a fun day! Wish we could've been there. I heard there wasn't chocolate milk or the car wash guys! Is that true?? We missed you! Man, who wold have ever thought that a CA girl would want Rexburg back so much?!?!
Fun 4th of July--your girls are getting so big Kayla! Sad that Adam had to work all day--the 4th of July is like my favorite holiday!
OHHH the 4th of july. THe pictures look fun, especially the water volleyball. We need to go on a ride tomorrow maybe to the duck park or somthing, that is if Mieley's potty training will allow.
Post a Comment