Yesterday, Danielle (sister in law) and I ran a half marathon in the 1st Annual Tin Cup Challenge. It's called the Tin Cup Challenge because it's a charity run too. It was in Driggs, ID, and a really pretty course. I could definitely tell this was their 1st race though - but I'm sure they'll get bigger and better every year. I didn't beat my Teton Dam half marathon time, but I did get my second best time ever of 2 hours 7 minutes and 13 seconds.
Danielle and I at the end. Adam was nice enough to come and support us and take pictures, but the camera accidently got put on the wrong setting and most of the pictures of Danielle and I at the finish line didn't turn out. Oh well, atleast we got some pictures. I still appreciate Adam coming too! It's so nice to see someone you know at the finish line!
Next up, Park City Half Marathon on August 23rd. No matter what time I get there though, I'm going shopping afterwards!!! :)

6 comments:
Oh my goodness, you make it look so easy!! Such a happy little hottie you are, WAY TO GO! Oh... and you are TOTALLY isane. :) You know, in a really impressive, admirable way :)
So, I have the Park City marathon on my calendar. Is Adam coming? what about your girlies? Just so you know, I am so there...to support and shop! Good job on your time! That is awesome!
You are amazing! Hopefully next year I will be able to actually fully participate in a 10k or something. :)
Great job! Wow! It seems like a good way to stay in shape because you're exercising with a goal instead of just exercising for the heck of it. I oughta try it someday :-)
so how come you don't look as peppy in your FINISH LINE photos as you do in your "WE'RE OFF" photos?!?! Geez, you'd think you just finished a race or something...
Groovin' Grovers in Park City-here we come!!!!
Running for over 2 hours?!?!?! You're completely amazing! :)
Post a Comment