Sunday, July 13, 2008

Memory Game!

Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!

7 comments:

Amber C. said...

Where to begin?? I remember Shannon and I making you do stupid things when you got off the bus. I remember making cakes for a Merrie Miss activity. I remember playing at your house when it was still fairly new (long gone now). I remember leaking tents at girls' camp. I remember our first day as roommates. I remember our first half marathon. I remember seeing you with Adalyn and Shannon with Cambry at my wedding. I remember running into you bright and early at the mall on the day-after-Thanksgiving sale while I was pregnant with Dillon. I think that's the last time I remember seeing you. How's that for memories? I'm sure there's more if I thought about it longer...

Anonymous said...

I remember a stubbon, but sweet little girl, that vowed that she would get sick of ice cream even if that was all that she ever ate. The mother part of me wants to say that I didn't really let you eat ice cream for a whole week but if memory serves me right you loved it and still do. Moral of the story, be careful what you threaten your kids with, because they will make you eat your words. Love you more everyday! Mom

Chelan said...

You were my faithful VT partner! I'm so glad I never had to drag you to go visit people and in fact most of the time it was you who had to remind me it was time to visit again and even if we couldn't go you'd always make yummy cookies and tell people they were from both of us. I still love your pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe.You're always smiling too...even when you're talking about not so fun things... How do you do that? :-)

Becki R said...

There are a lot of good ones--working at Hogi Yogi, setting you up with all those silly boys, walking outside and stumbling upon your first kiss, (I hope your mother doesn't read that!) ALL of the great times your senior year, there are SO many! You have always been such a great friend and so fun to be with! Another good memory was when I took you away from your family and we went to Olive Garden-yum! We should do that again!! Oh I just love you Kayla!

Tara said...

I remember burning CD's from your collection on your computer, you running with Amber, when you came home with Adam and he brought us chocolate milk, and all those dates you had!

Mardie said...

There are so many memories! I don't even know which ones to write about!

Ok, guess we'll start with watching Danny in a church baseball game and deciding to go get hot chocolate. Danny was waiting for us when we got back - the game had been over for quite a while. Ooops! :)

How about giving you a haircut and it being the first time that I didn't cut straight the first time and therefore having to straighten it out making the haircut shorter. You hated it and I felt AWEFUL! Still do when we see your picture that you always say you hate because of the hair. :)

Next would be kicking Adam out of our house - we won't go into detail on that one. :)

And how about our weekly "Fear Factor" get togethers? Those were fun!

Plus our shopping trips together when you would ask me what I thought while I would ask you on your oppinion. Nice to have a sis-in-law with the same taste in clothes. :)

As you can see I could go on and on! I will spare you the space. :)

Love ya lots!

Anonymous said...

Doing my best to prevent an explosion by kicking a bucket of burning gasoline over. Oh wait, that was a bad idea.