Thursday, July 17, 2008

Reception

On Tuesday was my sister-in-law's reception. Her colors were red, white, and black, so the girls and I were the ladies in red again (like the 4th of July) and I have to say I thought Adam was very handsome in his black shirt. All in all, they had a good turn out, and I hope only the best for them.

The couple - Heidi and Brad. This is the only picture I got of them the whole night.



For the life of me I couldn't get a decent picture with both of the girls looking at me at the same time. There were too many people showing up to the reception and too many other things to catch their attention. They're still cute though, even if they weren't looking at the camera.

8 comments:

Tara said...

Cute, cute dresses! Did you make them? Thanks for your "memory" on my blog, after I wrote yours, I remembered so much more! I miss those times, and have been thinking we should schedule a roommate reunion next year or something. What do you think?

The ZamFam said...

You are such a cute family. I can't believe how big your girlies are getting!! Seriously floors me looking at M!!! They are so adorable. Tell Heidi congrats for me and that I am craving a blizzard that SHE makes!!! Yum...

Becki R said...

What a cute couple you are!! And your girls look all grown up in their cute dresses! Looks like a fun wedding! (aren't they all?)

Chelan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelan said...

I agree...those are some cute dresses! Where was the wedding? It looks like a pretty place...probably i=Idaho??
By the way...I deleted the last comment because I spelled something wrong and was too embarassed to leave it that way.

Kayla said...

The reception was in Adam's parents backyard. We had to decorate for it that morning, but of course the wind came up and blew it all down. Luckily we got it all put back together and the wind died down later in the evening.

Jandy Lou said...

Hey, the pictures are adorable...great job. Yeah, the wind was awful that day. After we got there, we had to put the arch, the flowers, the tablecloths, and the gazeebo back together. I didn't know how you did it, so I just guessed. It turned out good though.

Good luck in your race tomorrow...fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me (kayla). You're a winner!!! Hooray for KLA!!! We love ya and we are proud of how dedicated you are to your goals. You are an inspiration to us all. Good luck...we'll be cheering you on from here. :)

Megan B ♥ said...

the pics are great! I love the one of you two together.