Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wild Weekend

This past weekend, Adalyn and Mieley were thrilled to have their two cousins, Kinley and Tanner over for a couple nights. It was chaotic, but fun!

FRIDAY:

*Free* pizza at the park. Gotta love that!


After pizza, we all rode the carousel. Kinley and Tanner opted for the sleigh, while Mieley and Adalyn rode horses.




After the carousel, more fun at the park.

Miss Mieley
Tanner, all smiles!

SATURDAY:
The next day, after swimming, we enjoyed the afternoon watching movies and eating licorice. Yum.
Mieley decided to sit on the other side of the couch, by herself. Don't know why. Our neighbor friend, Chloe, also joined us. We love Chloe!


SUNDAY:
Here's the pig tail triplets on Sunday morning.
They kept their hair nice for oh about 2 minutes after this picture was taken!

3 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

LOL, great pix! Thank you SO much for taking them! They had a fantastic time, and Kinley keeps bringing up that carousel ride! We're so thankful you took them! Thanks!

Michelle said...

Letting you know that I looked at your blog. You never told that you run 1/2 marathons. That is awesome. I am way impressed. Your girls are gorgeous by the way.

Tara said...

Cute! I hope that one day we can be by family so Kenadi can enjoy her cousins... or at least KNOW them! I love the piggy tails. They call them dog ears down here. It took me a while to figure out what people were talking about!