Tomorrow's the big day! YYEESS!! I'm so excited to be getting out of Idaho again and to warm, sunny FLORIDA! A whole week with just Adam's mom and me to relax and play and spend money! :) Can't ask for anything better. I do have the sweetest husband (and mother in law too) in the whole world who is making this all happen for me and not one complaint has come out of his mouth about it. But maybe if you're in the neighborhood, stop by once in a while and make sure my girls are still alive. Ha ha. We have a babysitter to watch the girls in the day and then Adam will be here at night with them. It should be an interesting week for them to say the least.
So I'll be back in a week with hopefully lots of pictures and stories to share. Can I get a yee-haw?!?
These pictures are actually from our crusie in December of 2007, but I wanted a visual reminder of the warmth and sunshine and beaches that I will be in access to here in a couple days! :)
And now maybe for the first time in my life I'll get to experience this. . .
and this . . . UPCLOSE!!!
Hello there mate! Don't eat me!
(And enjoy the "beach song" while you're reading this!!)
6 comments:
I am so excited for you! Can't wait to hear the wrap-up and see the travel pix! And I hope Mieley and Adalyn survive ok, LOL. I'm sure they'll make it. This may just be good for everyone. I know I'm excited about Justin's trip to Idaho by himself with the kids in a few weeks!! It will be a first for all of them!
YAY! It's about time you get some "me"!! I am excited for you. As for checking in on your girlies, I WISH!!!! They get to have fun alone with Daddy, and Adam gets to appreciate you more. Have so much fun and takes LOTS of pics. Enjoy the sunshine cos I heard it is supposed to be 35^ and snowy!!!
Yea, finally some pictures of your cruise.. It looks like it was so much fun. Have a great time in flordia, come back with a good tan!
So you just had to add pictures to make us more jealous huh? j/k I hope you have a ton of fun! and you can totally bring back some of that warm sunshine... it's freezing here!
I know you are back!!!!!!! Where is the new post???
Ditto my wifey's comment/question...
WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?!?!?!?!?!?!
Post a Comment