SOMETIMES I JUST HATE COMPUTERS. I was trying to put together a slide show of my Florida pictures, but ended up somehow deleting almost all the pictures from my previous blog posts instead. I'm SO AGGRAVATED right now. . . .so stay tuned while I work out some kinks. . .and I'll have some pictures at a later time. AARRGGG!!!
4 hours later. . .
Okay I think I got everything working now. I updated a few things on the post down and added some pictures from my trip. Somehow I had deleted most of the pictures from all my posts below, but I re-uploaded the pictures to each post. What a pain. That's cross our fingers that everything's working fine now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dearest Kayla--
I am going to be your neighbor as of tonight!! I will come visit you soon--are you usually home during the day? What number do you live? I might have forgotten...YEAH! Let's be friends!
P.S. Your trip sounds like you had a blast!!
Post a Comment