So isn't March supposed to go out like a "lamb?" Then WHY is it throwing a temper tantrum and snowing today? Tomorrow's supposed to be nicer, but tomorrow's April Fools, so I won't count on it!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Tantrum is right. But I guess I won't complain. Maybe this is God's way of reminding us He is in control...like humbling us. I think he might be answering our prayers of drought. Who knows. But I love your picture!! We have snow still here. YUCK! If hate wasn;t a bad word inour family, I would say I HATE it...but I will have to say strongly dislike. So, I strongly dislike the snow. Hope you are having a great time...did Adam have fun in Moab? Take care! Jandy
I've told you before that you should just move south with us. :) (However, we got a snow storm on Sunday and have snow on the ground right now too... It's supposed to melt by the weekend though.)
5 comments:
Tantrum is right. But I guess I won't complain. Maybe this is God's way of reminding us He is in control...like humbling us. I think he might be answering our prayers of drought. Who knows. But I love your picture!! We have snow still here. YUCK! If hate wasn;t a bad word inour family, I would say I HATE it...but I will have to say strongly dislike. So, I strongly dislike the snow. Hope you are having a great time...did Adam have fun in Moab? Take care! Jandy
Love the picture, LOL! Did I SERIOUSLY wear a winter coat to Wal-mart today?! Glad I didn't plant my tomaters yet!!!
I'm not counting on it either...in fact, right now I'm not counting on a summer, we'll probably go straight into fall :)
I've told you before that you should just move south with us. :) (However, we got a snow storm on Sunday and have snow on the ground right now too... It's supposed to melt by the weekend though.)
I think you need to come down to Utah and play! Its not LA, but it is warmer than Rexburg!!
Post a Comment