Probably most of you won't appreciate this, but here's what Adalyn told me after I got mad at her for getting off the potty without wiping her bum first after going the famous #2.
Me: Adalyn get back on that potty! You DO NOT get off the potty without wiping first.
Adalyn: But I need help. I need your help!
Me: (Walking toward the bathroom) GET BACK ON THE POTTY. You're dripping everywhere!
Adalyn: (As she's hoping back onto the potty) Well you can't spank me because then you would get poop on your hands and on your sweater. It would get everywhere.
Can't agrue with that. She had a valid point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh my gosh--I love it! At least she is a bright one, right? Wow...I'm not so sure about this whole motherhood stuff...
Wow! I love how she thought that one all the way through, HILARIOUS!
Classic...I am laughing so hard right now. From the mouth of babes!!! Jandy
Ah yes...this stage is so fun! :-) Glad to see I'm not alone!
Ah yes...this stage is so fun! :-) Glad to see I'm not alone!
Ha Ha that's so funny!!
Classic Adalyn. I miss you guys!!!!
Post a Comment