Okay, I've been tagged TWICE now! I like reading other people's tags, but don't particularly enjoy doing them myself. But since both of my friends - who both happened to be named Becki and Becky - tagged me, I'll give in and finally get down to business.
Numero Uno Tag:
ABC's of Me:
A: Attached or Single: Attached (but not at the hip) :)
B: Best Friend: Adam
C: Cake or Pie: Cake! I don't love it as much as JANDY (ha, ha) but I do love it
D: Day of Choice: Friday's or Saturday's. Just seems like there is usually something FUN to do on one of those days.
E: Essential item: Gum in my purse. Always need it.
F: Favorite Color: I really like ALL colors, but my default always seems to be blue.
G: Gummi Bears or worms: Bears - then I can chow down on them. Worms I feel like I need to suck on them slowly. Maybe I should stick to worms then and eat less. . .nah. . .
H: Hometown: "No man's land". . okay, I lived closest to Moreland, ID.
I: Indulgence(s): Ice cream cakes from Cold Stone or DQ. Love, love, LOVE them!
J: January or July: I'm torn with this one - January because my anniversary is that month and Adam's home more. July because it's summer and I love the heat, but I don't see Adam EVER during this month. So, it's a toss up.
K: Kids: Adalyn 3 yrs. Mieley 2 yrs. Baby #3 on the way -- HA! JUST KIDDING!
L: Life is Incomplete Without: My family
M: Marriage Date: January 2, 2003. Easy as 1 2 3! 1: Jan, 2: Second day, 3: 2003 Cool huh?
N: Number of Siblings: 3 crazy brothers
O: Oranges or Apples: Apples - they don't have any of that nasty pulp
P: Phobias or fears: Losing a family member
Q: Quote(s): My favorite from my dad was "Slow down!" He would say that if we spilled something at the dinner table EVERYTIME, no matter what. (It's just one of those things that you had to be there for)
R: Reasons to smile: Friends and Family.
S: Season: Summer
T: Tag six: Well only about six of you read this blog so that means you're all tagged. (But just to throw some names out there, how about Chelan, Megan B., Meagan C., Mardie, Kristen, Becki C)
U: Unknown fact about me: I used to dip graham crackers in Tang and eat them, and I love pretzels dipped in yogurt too.
V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Meat: Meat, meat, meat, meat, meat!!!
W: Worst habit: Spending too much time on the computer lately.
X: X-rays or ultrasounds: Never had an x-ray before that I can remember - so ultrasound it is.
Y: Your Favorite Food: Hawaiin pizza bombs from Craigos or Italian food. Can anyone say "Pass the CARBS please?"
Z: Zoo, Favorite Animal: I really like them all, but the monkeys are usually the biggest hit.
Numero Dos Tag:
What I was doing. . .
20 Years Ago/Mar 5, 1988 - I was 5. I was probably being a wonderful daughter to my mom and listening to everything she said. Role model kid I tell ya.
10 Years Ago/Mar. 1998- I was a Sophomore at Snake River High School. I wasn't quite sixteen yet, but interested in boys and dating. There was a kid named Cam Hobbs that I kinda liked. (Remember him BECKI???)
5 Years Ago/Mar. 2003- I was a NEWLYWED for 2 months. Life was good! Finally no more dating and no more boys. Also I think I had just quit my "painting" job, and became a bookkeeper at Albertsons.
3 Years Ago/Mar. 2005- Adalyn had been born and was 5 months old. Only two more months and I would be pregnant again with MIELEY. Crazy I tell ya! Also we had been in our first real home that we built in Lyman, ID. I loved that house! Why oh why did we move???
1 Year Ago/Mar. 2007 - Mieley turned one year. Also we were in our Parkside Townhouse for a year. Still here in Parkside. . .
So Far This Year- Adam and I celebrated our 5th year anniversary by going on a cruise in December. SO MUCH FUN! Wish I was there again now. Adalyn's 3 and Mieley just turned 2.
Yesterday- Bathed kids, fed kids, changed kids, fed kids, played with kids, yelled at kids, washed walls, fed kids, watched "Biggest Loser", went to bed. EXCITING right?!?
Today- Worked out, fed kids, did book work, fed kids, doing blog tags. . .another exciting day. .
Later Tonight- Humm, I wonder what I'm going to say. . .. how about feed kids and get them in bed so I can watch American Idol.
Tomorrow- Lather, rinse, repeat.
This Year- Hopefully go on a couple small family outings, run the Dam 1/2 Marathon, and start building a house. Cross your fingers on all three of those!
I Tag- Ha, so you guys that I didn't tag before aren't going to get away with it this time! How about Becky Z, Melanie, Tanya and Jandy.
Now you've all got your healthy dose of Kayla facts. Lucky, lucky you! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I really thought you were pregnant for a sec!:-) Darn!
Graham crackers and tang?
Last summer: spray park and eating snow cones with my best friend!!!
yeah I got all excited that you were pregnant too! HA maybe your not actually kidding...:)
Post a Comment