Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Princess and The Witch


Last night, Adalyn's Grandma Grover took her out on a date to go see Enchanted in the cheap theatre. Grandma said Adalyn LOVED the show! (and I've see it too - if you haven't seen it yet make sure to rent it this Tuesday - GOOD SHOW!) She said Adalyn, of course, LOVED the princess, but also, surprisingly, thought the witch was cool too. Here's what Adalyn told Grandma on the way home from the show.

Adalyn: "When I grow up I'm going to be a princess. . but sometimes I'm going to be a witch too!"

I had to laugh when I heard that. It's probably not too far from the truth. Ahh. . the teenage years should be fun!

2 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Sounds like she wants to be just like her Aunt Megan :)

melanie said...

i haven't seen it yet, but i want to. have you seen "across the universe?" its my new favorite movie. you've GOT to rent it!