Monday, February 25, 2008

It's all about MIELEY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet MIELEY! Today she turns the big number TWO! I can't hardly believe it. 2!!! Yesterday, we had a family party at my bro and sis in law's house (thanks again Troy and Jandy!). We started with SCRUMPTIOUS hawaiin haystacks, then opened Mieley's presents, and followed up with cake and ice cream. A fun evening for sure! Here come's the pictures. . .


Enjoying the haystacks with Adalyn and cousin Daeson. Or atleast pretending to eat them so that they could have cake and ice cream later. :)



Blowing out the candles.


Mieley with Grandma Bradshaw with her bear cake. DON'T look too close at the cake. Could of been cuter - but I guess who cares when you're just gonna eat it anyways!


Enjoying that ice cream!

Now how big can she open that mouth?



The opening of the presents.


Even after we got home almost an hour PAST their bedtime, Adalyn and Mieley stayed up almost another hour just to play with Mieley's new toys. I didn't have the heart to tell them no. Check out those new CUTE green pj's too from Grandma Grover! Love them!


I know that Mieley and Adalyn had a good time yesterday, because they both slept in this morning an extra hour. I decided to wake Mieley up with some birthday photograph flashes. What a good mom I am. :)





Peek a boo!




Finally up and dressed this morning. Mieley in her new clothes from her Great Grandma Grover. Super cute! Thanks grandma!


Can't get much cuter than this! I hope she keeps this smile as now we go through the "terrible two" stage. :) HaPPy BiRthDay MIELEY! WE LOOOVVEEE YOU!!!

7 comments:

Tanya said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIELEY!! she's so cute!

Jandy Lou said...

Super cute!!!!!! Happy birthday Mieley!!! BIG # 2!! love aunt jandy, uncle troy, daeson and tevan

Megan B said...

Happy Birthday! Your baby is TWO!! Insane.

I absolutely LOVE Hawaiian Haystacks!! And the bearcake made me giggle :) Very creative -- much better than cupcakes with sprinkles, that's for sure! Those pajamas are darling! Hot Mama -- I mean hot toddler! I cracked up when I saw the piles of crap in her crib that she sleeps with. Looks like she and Tanner could take a nice nap together!

Chelan said...

I can't believe she's already 2! I remember when I 1st met you and she was 4 months old...which is my boy's age now! WOW! Addy & Meily look like they just love being sisters. :-) How fun!

Mardie said...

OH!... Wish Mieley a happy birthday! I wish I could have been there for the big bash! She has grown so much!

Megan B said...

I still love these pictures of that cute little face ;)

The ZamFam said...

Happy Birthday Mieley!! We love you, big girl!!