Sunday, February 24, 2008

Late night Scrapbooking

What!?! It's like 12:45 AM and I'm still up?? I've haven't stayed up this late in a LONG TIME. I'm an old married woman now. This is way past my bedtime! However, I wanted to finish scrapbooking these pages - so that's what I did. Voila, done! They're from Adam's mom's suprise 50th birthday bash. I'm giving them to her tomorrow at Mieley's big numero 2 birthday bash. So more pictures of that to come soon! Need. Some. Sleep. Now.





Credits: Templates from Andrea Gold. Pages made from kit "Creating Beauty" by Weeds and Wildflowers.



3 comments:

Megan B said...

Fantastic, Kayla!! Love them!

The ZamFam said...

ok, so I might have to start this digital scrapbooking thing. You do such a good job. I hope that Mieley had fun at her party! Wish we could've been there! We totally miss you!

KWit said...

You do an awesome job with the SB. I really need to get back into that. Kind of goes in waves for me. Right now I'm riding a really long "not doing it" wave! oops