I hate going to the dentist. I don't hate the fact that we have to go to a dentist, but I hate the fact that every single time I go, I have to go back for fillings. I have regular cleanings every 6 months. I floss, brush, and use mouth wash and yet I still have cavities every time. They told me that some people have more bacteria in their mouths than others, which causes tooth decay faster than other people. I guess there's nothing you can do about that one - just a fact for some unlucky people like me. They did say that the bacteria thing is a genetic thing, so I guess I need to send my parents the bill for today's services! (just kidding, Mom and Dad) So for all of you that only have a cavitiy every few years - I ENVY YOU!
Here's a joke just to help cheer you (and me especially) up:
Dentists can be frustrating. You wait a month-and-a-half for an appointment, and they say, "I wish you'd come to me sooner."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well, I guess that will teach you not to suck on lollipops during the night anymore. :)
I guess I'll start sucking my thumb instead! :)
Have I told you today how much I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!
I hate the dentist too! I always have cavities. They attribute it to "deep grooves" in my molars. Depressing, as I can do nothing about it!
I love your blog!
Post a Comment