Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ho-Hum Weekend

Well I know I haven't put anything up for awhile, but in all reality, nothing that exciting has happened this last week. Adam left EARLY Thursday to ride motorcycles down in Moab, UT, so the girls and I have just been kickin' it. I did however manage to go through my side of the closet and get 3 BIG bags full of clothes to give to the D.I. That job has been long overdue! I also took the girls to Idaho Falls yesterday to do some shopping, which always is a *fun* experience. The girls were fairly well behaved, but they took full advantage that only one parent was chasing them everywhere instead of two. It was fine to let them loose in the toy store, but in the craft store, I kept seeing visions of shelfs of ceramic decor falling and shattering to the floor. In the end, we did manage to make it out of 3 craft stores without breaking anything. Thank goodness. Today's been way too COLD and WINDY to even want to go outside, so I've been trying to catch up on some paper scrapbooking. I still have lots to do, but it's nice to get it all out and not worry about having to clean it up until tomorrow when Adam gets home.

So I still haven't pulled any Easter pictures off of my camera, but Adam's mom did send me these on email and I thought they were worth sharing. It's entitled "Why We'll Never Understand Each Other." You may have to click each image to be able to read them.

Hope you all are having a SUPERB weekend!








2 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

I'm afraid mine is pretty ho-hum as well. I did get the stairs vacuumed though, applause!!! Those comic strips... it's like the author lives in my house or something :) Wiley is my pen name :)

Gus said...

My personal favorites, there are two.. i guess it's a tie for first place :

Drum roll please...


What she said: Tell me the truth, Honey.. Do I look fat in this?

and

What he said: Honey... are you almost ready yet?


The illustrations are GREAT!!!