Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy EASTER!

Well hopefully I'll get some Easter pictures up later, but for now . . .


(Thanks Candace!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey KAYLA!!! I stink at this runnin thing!! I am going to DIE in eleven weeks!!!! I did do 4 miles on the bike the other day...woopee!!!! I am stuck...I will do better when I get home...right??? Part of me really wants Troy to come get us so I can bget back to the normalities of life. I just know I can't ask him to add one more thing to his plate. I am starting to miss home...I couldn't wait to get a break and now I just think about the things I should be doing at home. Oh well, we will be home next Saturday...the 5th? I guess I will survive until then. I just know it will be that much more weight I have to run off when I get there!!!! Oh, btw kudos on your ham!!! great job!! Gotta go...Tevan is crying!

KWit said...

Hay you are SLACKING with the posts here...it's what 4 days past easter! HELLO! Like I can talk I did St. Patty's day with Easter! Yes we are pretty excited about the rig, know gas is high and going higher, but we planned for that!! I am just so happy to be out of the car!