Saturday, March 15, 2008

DISTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR!



Yeah! Adam is so AWESOME! He's worked SO hard and now it's all paid off. Adam was given the title of DISTRIBUTOR OR THE YEAR! He won a paid vacation to Hawaii and $10,000 dollars!!! Time to pack our bags. . HAWAII here we come! We are so EXCITED!!!

Okay, I lied, but all of that would of been nice! LOL! Last week Adam got a visit from his Mckee (Little Debbie Snacks) District Manager to give Adam his prizes for winning DISTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR. We didn't know what he would be getting, but was hoping for aleast a cash prize or something along those lines. But NO! We got a super unique one-of-a kind METAL"Distributor of the Year" license plate, a SHINY sunbelt plaque, a LITTLE DEBBIE hat, and a snazzy BROWN coat! That's WAY BETTER than a trip to Hawaii or any money. . . . right????

In all honesty, I AM REALLY PROUD of Adam and all the hard work he does for our family. Though he didn't win big, fabulous prizes, we all still think it was really cool that he won this title and each took a turn modeling off the coat, hat, and license plate!


Sorry everyone, I wasn't going to post my picture, because I decided I looked too much an UPS man - not flattering at all - but Adam just saw this post and made me, so here's UPS Kayla!

6 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh, ha ha ha! Love the pics! I'm totally excited and proud of him. He does work hard and he deserves the honor --- and a trip to Hawaii :)

melanie said...

awww man! i was totally jealous of your cash prize and trip. too bad its not true! you really had me believing you for a minute. anyway...love the outfit!

Chelan said...

I totally believed it too! I even stopped Adam in the middle of his TV show to tell him! I love your humor. :-)

Mardie said...

Way to go Adam! We all know how hard he works. And I love the pics! :)

Tanya said...

Yeah for Adam that's awesome. I was super jealous for minute there when you said you won all that! too bad it's not true though. Oh and I think you should get a job at UPS!!

The ZamFam said...

Freaking hilarious!! I totally believed you. But hey, at least Fl is sunny!!!! When do you get to go? Your pink day post is totally Adalyn. CA was fun, but will be better when you go with us next time!!!