Now onto today:
Adam and I didn't know that we both had gotten something for Valentine's Day for the kids. So I thought I was doing good and got the girls a couple small gifts. Here's what I got them:
and here's what Adam got them: (plus two BIG bags of peanut M&Ms)
guess who the girls thinks is the cooler parent?
I can never compete with Adam, he spoils us rotten. I just had to laugh when my small 3 inch size gorillas are about 1/10th of the size of the pillows Adam got them. Plus my 25 cent box of candy compared to Adam's HUGE bags of M&Ms. No wonder the girls love their daddy. Oh well, such is life. :)
SO in honor of Valentine's Day, I'm "stealing" this idea from my friend Becki's blog and listing a hundred things that I love - in no particular order. Enjoy!
1. Adam
2. Adalyn
3. Mieley
4. Good hair days
5. Sunshine
6. Cabins
7. Hugs from my kids
8. All my FAMILY (near and far!)
9. Hot showers
10. Shaved legs
11. Desserts
12. My Savior
13. Good books
14. Music
15. Gum
16. The movie "Serendipity"
17. A back rub
18. A foot rub
19. Emails
20. Holidays
21. The gospel
22. Flowers
23. Peppermint candies
24. Clean sheets, blankets
25. Potty-trained kids
26. Being a stay at home mom
27. Snow cones
28. Friends! I LOVE YA all!
29. Cards in the mail
30. Yogurt
31. New clothes
32. Cruises! Vacations!
33. Going to a movie
34. Going out to eat
35. All dates with my husband!
36. My friendly neighbors!
37. Big cuddly, warm, blankets
38. Cinnamon rolls - especially BECKY Z's. SSOOOO GOOD!!!)
39. Digital Scrapbooking
40. Racketty Scrapetty (website and the person - more on this later)
41. Cattle drives
42. Rembering the "good old times" with my brothers
43. All my sister-in-laws - cuz now I have sisters
44. Hawaiin pizza bombs from Craigos
45. Running in races
46. 2 ply toliet paper
47. Electricity
48. Getting in shape
49. Getting a manicure
50. Computers - when they work right
51. Sippy cups - what would my kids do without them
52. Pens with "fine point" ink
53. Color printers
54. Candles
55. Pictures
56. Board games with family
57. Ice cream - especially DQ blizzards and Cold Stone! YUM!
58. Sweaters
59. Smelly lotions
60. Surprise parties
61. Sunday dinners
62. Daeson, Tevan, Ryker, Kaden, Preston, Tanner, Kinley
63. Summer nights
64. Air conditioning
65. Twilight series
66. Digital cameras
67. Shopping - and I don't mean grocery shopping
68. Crayola Color Wonder - life saver for any parent
69. The Book of Mormon
70. Going over the Gus and Becky's house when they lived next to me! (COME BACK!)
71. Tape - fixes everything
72. Hearing "I Love You"
73. Body pillows
74. Moden day appliances
75. The color blue
76. Money
77. Debit cards instead of checks (as long as no one steals your number!)
78. Getting my hair cut and done
79. Cute shoes that match exactly with an outfit
80. When the first outfit you put on is the exact one you want to wear that day
81. Notes left on my wind shield of my car from Adam
82. America
83. General Conference
84. Junk food
85. Healthy food too!
86. All food
87. Craft stores
88. Long talks with someone special
89. Flip flops or sandles
90. Bubble baths
91. Remote controls for a TV
92. Walking barefoot on grass
93. Doing back flips on a trampoline
94. 4 -wheel drive - especially in Rexburg
95. Prayers
96. Looking through other people's scrapbooks
97. A hand picked box of chocolates (guess what I got Adam this year - ssshhh!)
98. Trips to Utah (Such an Idahoan thing to say - but I do love them)
99. Falling asleep in Adam's arms
100. Laughter

3 comments:
I love it!!! Thanks for sharing! Happy V Day to you too. Hopefully we'll see you this weekend!
Hey!!! Great blog...we really do have so much to make us HAPPY...was it Jon Lennon that said, All we need is love? Happy Valentine's Day. I have treats for ya'll!!! Tell Adalyn that Aunt Jandy has a yummy shreat for her;) and this time she doesn't have to ask her mom!!!
My favorites:
(In no particular order...)
#70
#46
#70
#71
#70
#57
#70
#98
#70
#19 (don't worry... my eamil hasn't forgotten your address...)
#70
and lastly
#70
~g
Post a Comment