Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Advent Calendar

We finally got the Christmas tree and decor up.  Now I'm really getting excited for Christmas!

Over Thanksgiving, my mom gave this advent calendar to us.  (She did it all.  I only had to sew on buttons.)  It is so cute!  You put on one ornament a day until Christmas.  Love it!  Some day I'll be as crafty as my mom!


Here's how it looks with all the ornaments up:

Tora really loves it:



I got a kick out of her kissing it!

Thanks again mom!

4 comments:

Terry said...

You are welcome. And if you need to, you can give it a gentle washing(in cold water) when Tora is done loving it,:). I love it when our little ones seem to already know about our Saviour and the real meaning of the Christmas season. Hmmm maybe they do.
Love you all too.
Mom

Megan B ♥ said...

Still workin' on mine! 17 buttons down!! I know, I know...

ashley @ little miss momma said...

You have such a beautiful family!

Tara said...

I keep forgetting that you moved to a different site and you aren't just on a blogging strike! SO glad you commented to remind me that you are here now! Your family is so cute! I love that advent calendar- your mom needs to make me one. =)