Just got back from Adalyn's school Christmas program. She was the cutest little reindeer up there! She had a spoken part in this program too and she recited it flawlessly. I'm always so proud of her! The whole school sang some songs together, and then each grade sang different songs. The kindergarten sang, "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer." They were all pretty adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I am so proud of Adalyn too!! She had it pretty well down in the car, but apparently she needs a mike to really shine.:) You know, I think I may have seen Santa means of transportation this very morning, nibbling on my shrubs in the yard!!.
Have a great day
Grandma B.
Cute! And is that swirlies I see on the letters of her name? :) Plus, isn't that Shannon's little girl right in front? Are they in the same class?
Post a Comment