Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was wonderful as always. Tasty food, awesome family, and fun for all.  I am so thankful for my family!

With Adam's family:

Adam and girls with Adam's grandma.

The whole clan:

The obligatory family picture:


Plaid sisters:


And on Thursday, Thanksgiving with my family:

Adalyn and cousin Kinley

More cute cousins


Smiley Mieley:

So most of kids are pretty photogenic, how about the adults?

The stare down:

Why so sad?  Someone feed them more pie.

Uh - not quite sure what's going on in these pictures:



Mardie trying to coax a smile out of Ellie:

No smiles from Tora either?

Oh wait, there's a smile from Tora:  :)

We actually had a lot of fun at both Thanksgiving meals.  Thank you everybody!

We missed you Matt, Kim and Karlee.  See you soon!

3 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

VA Bradshaws said...

Thank you for your token reach out to Virginia. I appreciated it. It looked like you had a lot of fun. We look forward to being together for the next holiday!

Jandy Lou said...

Looks like you had fun! I need to get copies of your pictures, I didn't take a one!